Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring is almost here... I was very excited for all the snow but now I'm ready for some warm, flip-flop weather. I opened the windows and cleaned some today-it was nice. Of course Ginger enjoyed the sunshine too!
I talked to Leslie at school on Friday about a trip to New York and it turned out she was planning one during spring break so I called Holly and planned my trip too! She is going to take vacation that week and I am finally going to visit her!!!!! It's going to be so much fun, I can't wait. I am going to spend the next few weeks trying to find cute luggage and some new clothes.. which brings up the other thing I am going to do before I go. I figured that if I could lose 2 pounds a week I will have lost 10 pounds by the time I go. I have to get serious!
Either way I'm sure I will find many reasons to love New York in a few weeks and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment