Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Well I now have internet at home! The few weeks since my last post have been very eventful. Some life changing some not. Most importantly Tim and I broke up. It was extremely hard for me to do but I know in the end it was the right thing and only thing for me to do. I want so badly to be in love and be with someone who loves me more than anything else in the world and Tim didn't. Elizabeth and Mary have been amazing friends to me and Troy has been super caring.

We have also had another big snow storm. It came Saturday, closed church on Sunday and schools on Monday and Tuesday and now I am hoping for Wednesday since it is still coming down.
It has proved to be very peaceful and beautiful. I do love cuddling up on the couch with Ginger and having an excuse to stay inside and watch T.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment