Saturday, December 26, 2009


Well Christmas has come and gone and every year I say the same thing... I am going to start blogging. I get online, set up an account, make my first post then by the time I am ready to write again I have forgotten my password. This year I am going to try very hard to be better. I am inspired by one of my favs Mary who is constantly adding short posts with wonderful pictures. Lucky for me I don't mind admitting I'm a total copy cat.







This Christmas was very different for me... I didn't see Dad or Troy at all. Mom came over Christmas Eve and brought all my presents. I opened them at my house with her and Tim. She did the same thing for Christmas day. Tim came over early and made breakfast we exchanged gifts then mom came over and brought Santa stuff.

I love my mom she is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment